This page and the future Motivate Social website are currently under construction. For now, here’s a summary of my digital marketing services to small businesses:
Get your digital face on; keep it looking pretty
Are you constantly trying to find ways to motivate — your customers, target audience and staff — using social media? As a small business owner, you almost certainly have felt the pressure to keep up with digital marketing needs for your business. I have the solution = Motivate Social. If your business’s online presence needs a makeover, Motivate Social is a digital marketing system designed to help you get your digital face on and keep it looking pretty — at an affordable price and with a personal touch. I can help you create, implement and maintain your business’s digital marketing strategy and online presence. My services address a variety of digital marketing areas, setting up your in-house social media strategy. The following is a summary of my packages and a-la-cart services —
Package 1: Social Media Boot Camp
In 30-days time, I will:
- Learn about your business and suggest your digital marketing goals
- Set up your social media accounts
- Train a designated representative from your business
- Help facilitate integration with your current online presence
- Guide your social media marketing strategy
- Work with you to create your first month’s editorial content calendar and social media campaigns
- Work with you to launch your first campaign
- Help you develop ways to measure your digital marketing success
- For an additional fee, I’ll putt together a simple website for you if you don’t have one.
Package 1 flat-rate fee: $500. Upon contract completion, I can provide ongoing consulting and training at an hourly rate of $50 per hour, as you get your own in-house social media strategy established and implemented.
Package 2: Monthly Digital Marketing Services
I offer a month-to-month subscription to handle your basic digital marketing needs for you. My monthly subscription services include:
- One monthly strategy meeting with you or another representative at your business to learn about your newest sales, initiatives or programs you’d like to promote. This will include an editorial content calendar.
- Three or more Facebook posts per week on your business’s Facebook page.
- Five or more Tweets per week.
- One YouTube video uploaded to your YouTube channel and shared; or one SlideShare presentation created and shared.
- One or two blog posts, depending on content you provide.
- One or two SEO press releases submitted to five or more free press release publishing websites (or paid PR websites) and sent to your local media representatives.
- One email marketing newsletter campaign
- One web banner ad to use on your website or submit to other paid advertising websites
- Weekly digital reputation monitoring and management on Yelp, Google+ and Bing.
- One end-of month report analyzing your business’s digital marketing activity and success
Package 2 monthly subscription: $500 per month. Plus a one-time $300 set up fee.
Available services a-la-carte include:
- Additional email and phone support/consultation regarding your digital needs
- Facebook ad campaign management
- Website creation and/or website SEO content development
- Photography, InfoGraphic and Meme Design
- Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Linkedin services
- Lead generation strategy and implementation
- Mobile/text marketing campaign management
- Facebook or Twitter contests management
- Additional digital reputation monitoring on BBB, Angie’s List, City Search, Insider Pages and more…
- Additional program strategies to drive more authentic and positive online reviews about your business
- Training a designated representative in your business to manage a variety of social media responsibilities
- Teaching your employees about using social media to drive more business, while improving staff morale through team building and cooperative agreements